Sunday, February 15, 2009

15.02.09

~Happy BirthDay~
today is my second brother's birthday..
i already wish him..
via sms only..
hurm...i'm not in the rite mood to call him..
actually, we have a lil fight 2-3 days ago..huhu..
maybe it was my fault..
too rude...
and he cannot accept the WORDs!

i dunt meant to hurt him...
it juz because i'm so worried bout THEM..(he, his wife n youngest brother)

yesterday, my mom give us advice...
she said " jangan la bah kamu bergaduh2..bukan ramai jugak kamu adek beradek..."
huhu...
i know mom...
i know i'm not a gud sister to my bro...:(

but, i think this not my fault at all..
juz the way i told my bro is not rite..haha..
juz forget it...

today is his bday..
i wish him will live happily ever after wif his wife...
hope he will be rich sumday..(so, i can "tumpang2" his richness..):p

p/s: i love him....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

akak..akak..& akak..nilarr masenye nk berbaik smule..anta jerk kek..kecik kat die.. tulis kat atas kek tur"eppy besdey & i'm sorry" jgn lupe ltk no. tepon skali..atas kek tur..

Sidar S said...

Tq Danish..tapi akak tak dpt buat le..dia jauh sangat..next time akak bg le dia..hihi

moon said...

sam.. sam, adek ko umo bapa yg suda kawen tu bah. huhu.

tag2 ko aku lum wat lg. huhu. give me time. how bout sunday next week? huhu